passport photo

Bringing families back together through immigration law counsel

Come to the Law Offices of Steven G Miller, Esq for assistance when you would like to bring your loved ones to the U.S. We will consult with you on all of your options in this matter, prepare you with all the necessary paperwork, and help guide you through each step of the process. As immigration specialists, we know the visa laws inside and out, and we will advise both the beneficiary and the petitioning relative on the process. We can also guide you in preparation for the USCIS or interview and can represent you at the interview.

You’ll get all the necessary paperwork prepared and submitted for the USCIS and Department of State.


If you are not a U.S. citizen but are a permanent resident, you may apply for naturalization. This has several valued benefits such as:

-Ability to vote

-Avoidance of any future removal proceedings which could result in removal (deportation) from the U.S.

-Avoidance of the possibility of losing permanent resident status by residing outside the U.S. for more than 6 months.

 Some people are U.S. born citizens and don’t even know it. If you were born in our country, but need help establishing proof, we can help you gain your rightful citizenship.

 The experienced attorney’s at the Law Offices of Michael H. Said, P.C. will help you in gaining  naturalization and even citizenship, if that is the route you choose to go.


Some individuals are U.S. citizens without knowing it. Birth in the U.S. establishes U.S. citizenship, but some people born outside the U.S. are actually U.S. citizens. Detailed laws govern whether an individual born outside the U.S. is a U.S. citizen; these laws focus on the following factors:

(1) the date the child was born

(2) the citizenship of both parents

(3) whether the U.S. citizen parent(s) resided in the U.S. for the requisite period of time

(4) whether the child resided in the U.S. for the requisite period of time

Curious about derivative U.S. citizenship under the Child Citizenship Act?

Any child born outside the U.S. after February 27, 1983 automatically becomes a U.S. citizen when at least one parent is a U.S. citizen and the child is residing in the legal and physical custody of the U.S. citizen as long as that parent is seeking  naturalization or citizenship.

Experienced in international business transactions

International law is the rules and regulations by which separate nations interact with each other as well as with their own citizens and citizens of other countries.

 Our experienced attorneys are can guide you in the area of International Business Transactions with regard to regulatory aspects, research and evaluation of competitiveness in certain national and international markets. Turn to us when you have questions about the judicial and regulatory environment.

Attorney Steven G. Miller, Esquire has built a record of success representing Florida clients in a variety of immigration matters. To schedule a consultation with an experienced Florida immigration attorney, please call (561) 367-7785.